Have an aptitude for software and quality?
After an in-depth introduction to our LX lab software, you’ll collaborate with colleagues on the testing and quality management of our products. You’ll create test scenarios, validate automated tests and coordinate the testing process with our developers.
What we require:
- experience as a developer or tester of IT projects
- alternatively, lab experience and an interest in software
- an independent and diligent way of working
- teamwork skills
- experience in quality assurance and knowledge of automated software testing with current tools are desirable
- working proficiency in German and English; French is desirable
an attractive basic salary
certifiable further training opportunities
an open, social company culture
a permanent position with thorough initial training
More information about labsolution can be found here.
Think you might be the right fit? If so, get in touch now to arrange a non-binding introduction! Your details will always be kept strictly confidential.