Do you have experience in medical labs, or have trained as a lab technician?
After an in-depth introduction to our LX lab software, you’ll gain practical experience on smaller projects before beginning to deal directly with customers. Working with them, you’ll devise and implement tailored solutions. You’ll manage the on-site introductory training and configuration of our LZ software for new customers and take care of remote maintenance.
What we require:
- professional experience in a medical lab and/or training as a lab technician
- an aptitude for IT and a passion for dealing with customers
- an open, friendly and reassuring demeanour
- the ability to work independently or in a team
- the ability to learn new things quickly
- an enthusiastic, solution-oriented way of working
- willingness to travel
- an outstanding command of German; French and English are desirable
What we offer:
- an attractive basic salary
- certifiable further training opportunities
- an open, social company culture
- a permanent position with thorough initial training
More information about labsolution can be found here.
Think you might be the right fit? If so, get in touch now to arrange a non-binding introduction! Your details will always be kept strictly confidential.